We understand the current global and economic circumstances are tough for all businesses hit by the COVID-19 pandemic. This also includes the recent announcements by the Federal Government for social gathering and social distancing measures.
If your business is experiencing financial pressures due to Coronavirus impacts, we suggest that your first investigation and enquiry should be to obtain and read all of the various Government announcements and assistance packages. To assist you in this regard, we have included this link to a recent newsletter on the AustAsia Group Website.
Additional to this, the ATO or Centrelink may be able to assist with your specific enquiries. Contact them directly, however as reported in the media many times, contact Centrelink via phone first, do not go and queue at their offices.
If you are having problems paying your rent or expect you soon will, and after you have researched whether you qualify to receive any government or other assistance from the various stimulus and assistance packages, providing us with the following information will help us to present your case to your Landlord:
- Your Proposal / request for your rent.
- All relevant information that substantiates and supports your request, including but not limited to:
- financial statements for last financial year and year to date for 2019/20;
- turnover and traffic trends;
- stock availability;
- any business continuity planning that you have completed;
- any governmental assistance that is applicable to your business; and
- any other information which you believe is relevant to your request.
Please be assured that we do understand the nature and urgency of your request.
Once we receive your Proposal and supporting information, we will provide it to your Landlord and discuss the options with them.
We will respond to you as soon as practicably possible.
AustAsia Real Estate Pty Ltd, REIWA and real estate agents look forward to playing our part in minimising the risk and spread of Coronavirus within the community.
Should you wish to discuss any of these matters please contact us on (08) 9227 6300 or email to:- email@example.com
AustAsia Real Estate Pty Ltd