Prime Minister Scott Morrison recently announced that all Open House inspections must cease, but that private viewing appointments will still be permitted. AustAsia Real Estate welcomed the latter clarification.
Although general Home Opens can’t be held until further notice, we will provide private viewing appointments subject to the following conditions:
- All prospective tenants/buyers will have to download and complete this AARE Health Questionnaire before we book an appointment for them to visit a property;
- All viewings will be by prior appointment only and a maximum of two prospective tenants/buyers will be allowed inside the property at any one time;
- The maximum viewing time inside the property will be restricted to 5 minutes;
- Our Agent will open all internal doors and they will wipe down all relevant internal surfaces before the arrival of the prospective tenants/buyers and again after they leave;
- Our Agent will enforce a ‘No Touch’ policy: they will instruct the prospective tenants/buyers not to touch anything in the property and to move through without delay;
- Our Agent will enforce a minimum social distancing limit of 2 metres between all parties; and
- Our Agent will wear disposable gloves and a mask and will use hand sanitiser.
Please note that The Real Estate Institute of Western Australia has advised all agents to avoid entry to any property occupied by a person over the age of 65, or who may otherwise be at higher risk.
* Prospective tenants/buyers will be required to complete and return a Questionnaire to us, to assess and confirm as satisfactory, before any private viewing appointments are conducted.
Here at AustAsia Real Estate Pty Ltd, We look forward to playing our part in minimising the risk to the community of the coronavirus.
Should you wish to discuss please contact us on (08) 9227 6300 or email – firstname.lastname@example.org
AustAsia Real Estate Pty Ltd