Modern Villa... Convenient Location! Front Villa - Own Driveway!
This desirable near the new villa is built on a quiet street. The lot is providing space to move around, entertain in the private alfresco of the property. Large open plan living room adjacent to the modern and well-equipped kitchen supports the roomy feel, allow many options to place furniture and fixtures to your liking.
The ensuite bathroom is another convenient feature for the main bedroom. The remote double garage has space for extra belongings or outdoor equipment. Easy access into the house from the shopper’s door is a convenient feature.
Located on a renowned quiet street in Nollamara. Noticeable is the quality homes in the immediate surrounding area. The split Air-conditioning systems add cool air on hot Summer days and the heat option in the Winter is great.
The location is ideal for the following reasons:
- Close to bus routes and Stirling train station
- Walking distance to local parks
- A short drive to nearby Shopping malls and main beaches
- Close to various local schools
- Easy access to main routes including Perth CBD, Perth Airports and Balcatta and Osborne park Industrial Business precincts
- The easy living property suits a fast-paced or lock-up and goes lifestyle
Other features are:
- Double brick and steel roof
- Gas cooker top
- Stainless steel Rangehood
- Walk-in Robe for the main bedroom
- Other Bedrooms boast Build in wardrobes
- Low maintenance garden beds
- Separate laundry
- Second bathroom with bath and shower
- Good size second and third bedrooms
- Rear private alfresco area
- Extra Kitchen cabinets for storage
- Double remote garage
- Shoppers entrance from garage
- Reverse cycle Air-Conditioning
- Alarm system
Call today for a viewing, as this house will be in high demand!
Please contact our office to arrange a viewing:
AustAsia Real Estate Pty Ltd
Telephone: (08) 9227 6300
realestate at austasiagroup dot com (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Alternatively please contact our agents below:
Lian Nurliansyah 0412 932 243
Derick Botha 0419 004 665