Unique and Rare Opportunity... Ideal Location.
This is a rare and unique property in an Ideal Location. It lends itself to many possibilities for the astute investor. It is a solid build original home, perfectly liveable family home for now. It could be renovated or upgraded over time… it could be redeveloped entirely or rented out with the various target tenants in mind.
Renovations were done to laundry, second prep kitchen in the rear, master kitchen, rear outside bathroom, bedroom carpets and storage area.
It has ample potential for a small business owner to run the business from home. The ideal location will be high on the value proposition as these residential properties are getting very scares near of Perth City and with the array of the excellent local amenities on the doorstep.
- Un-interrupted Perth City Skyline views from a large balcony
- Australia day Sky-works visible from the front balcony
- Wide driveway and parking for up to 7 vehicles
- Extra spacious Lock-up garage with high roof clearance
- Wine cellar next to the garage and two additional workrooms
- Elevated house, double brick, clay roof tile (Italian build)
- High volume ceilings
- Roller shutter to front rooms
- Separate lounge, separate dining and kitchen rooms
- Large second and third bedrooms with BIR’S (mirror sliding doors)
- Renovated spacious laundry
- Solid wooden cabinet work in the spacious kitchen
- Enclosed, sunny and large sleep-out/activity room
- Second shower and toilet outside at the rear garden
- Second outside “Kitchen/BBQ area outside at the rear garden"
- Ducted Air-conditioning system (evaporative)
- Bore water for garden use
- Second rooftop balcony in the rear of the house
- Updated carpets in bedrooms
- Spacious lot with room for pool or gardening
- The main bathroom has shower and bathtub
- Close to Mt Lawley Senior High School and Edit Cowan University, Mt Lawley
- Within easy reach of Mt Lawley Golf Club
- Walking distance to Saint Paul’s Primary School
- Short drive to Yokine Reserve and Play Space (open park area)
- On Bus route
- Approximate 4km from Perth CBD
- Easy to reach Dog Swamp Shopping area, Coventry Village and Galleria Shopping Mall
- Convenient access to Freeway South or North
- Beaufort Street Café strip is another close attraction
Contact Lian or Derick on 9227 6300 for a private inspection or to obtain additional information. This one will not last as motivated sellers have instructed to sell!