Location... VALUE... Location!
Prime location within minutes of walking to Gosnells Oval, Bus/Train Station, Shopping Centre, town and all amenities.
This three-bedroom, one-bathroom home, is located in a cul-de-sac. The house has plenty of space to entertain with the decent-sized backyard.
Property features include:
- Land area 417sqm
- Open plan kitchen / dining / lounge
- Split system reverse air-conditioning to living
- Solar Panels
- Screen Door
- Double remote garage
- Courtyard with standalone shed
- Extra space for parking
- Walking distance to Gosnells Oval
- Walking distance to Gosnells Bus/Train Station
- Walking distance to Gosnells Shopping Centre, IGA and shops
- Walking distance to Church
- Close to Medical Centre and Fitness Centre
- Close Thornlie Senior High School and TAFE Campus
- Close to Gosnells Primary School
- Close to Lumen Christi College
- Close to Mary Carroll Park
Great for first home buyers/investors.
Currently tenanted $220 per week until 30 November 2019.
Please contact our office on (08) 9227 6300 or one of our agents Lian Nurliansyah on 0412 932 243 or Derick Botha on 0419 004 665 to arrange a viewing.