Impressive and Almost new! Make your Move!
Absolute nothing to do but to move into an almost new Home! This modern double Brick and Steel roof home offers more than the eyes can meet. Located on a quiet street with established Parks within walking distance, it will suit young couples, families or first home buyers not interested in waiting for a new build home. The house sits on a rear lot of over 300sqm, providing ample room for the kids or pets to move around. For the Garden Guru, there is plenty of room to arrange the Pot plants.
Location is ideal for the following reasons:
East Cannington is a vibrant residential suburb, relying on the nearby-expanded Westfield Carousel shopping centre. It is one of the largest and sought-after shopping destinations in Perth. The suburb contains a primary school (Gibbs Street), and Saint Francis Catholic Primary School in Renou Street. Sevenoaks Senior College is nearby. The eastern end of the Welshpool industrial area borders the suburb to the North. A large park along the Welshpool Road border includes a nature reserve of indigenous species and a Scout Hall. A few other small parks throughout the suburb provide recreational facilities. Access to Perth City and the Airports is convenient.
Property features include:
- Near New House
- Three spacious bedrooms
- En-suite and second Bathroom
- Good size open Living and Dining room
- Parking for more than 2 vehicles
- Split Air-conditioning systems
- Private under main Roof Alfresco
- Beautiful open Plan Kitchen
- Gas burner Stainless Steel Cooker/Oven
- Stainless Steel Range Hood
- Separate Laundry area
- Large tiles in Living and high traffic areas
- Floor boards in bedrooms
- Remote sectional Garage door
- Large double Garage
- Build in Robes with Mirror Sliding Doors
- Shoppers entrance from Garage
- Low maintenance construction
Investors may expect around $400 to $420 per week in rent. Do not miss the opportunity to purchase this house, as it will not be available for long!
Please contact our office on (08) 9227 6300 or one of our agents Lian Nurliansyah on 0412 932 243 or Derick Botha on 0419 004 665 to arrange a viewing.